ROBBINS COMMUNITY CENTER
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE PREMISES
- Smoke FREE Building.
- Drugs are NOT allowed.
- Running is NOT allowed outside the gym areas when not participating in activities.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Food or drink allowed in authorized areas ONLY.
- Weapons of any kind are NOT allowed.
- Profanity/Disrespect of others will NOT be permitted.
- Loud and offensive arguments will NOT be permitted.
- Fighting is NOT allowed on the premises (ZERO TOLERANCE). All parties involved will be subject to removal from the center.
- To help preserve the gymnasium floor when participating in activities, you must carry in gym shoes to engage in recreation.
- Misuse of property is NOT allowed. Any damage to property from intentional or negligent use will be paid for by the person causing the damage.
- RCHA is NOT responsible for lost or stolen property. Items left over 30 days will be removed.
Thank you for your cooperation.